Friday 20 November 2020

Memories

 Looking back at all the things that we went through all the sacrifice made, going against all odds just to be together... Those things made me sad and angry. 

You see, we had it all. All the love in the world, we had each other. I used to look at other people and be grateful for having something that others don't. 

Until it all got snatched away by anger, ego, circumstances, reactions and things went numb.

How do I explain this... Well words were thrown, I wish I was stronger in enduring all the sharp words thrown at me. Letter became syllables... Spelled... Spoken. 

Threats... I don't respond well to them. It triggered something that I had to endure for years in my own house. 

It made a man who was full of love with sparkly eyes whenever he sees her... 

Eventually felt numb every time he hugged and kissed her forehead. 

:(



No comments: